COD Warzone Online Tournament: 3-Hour Race
Time & Location
About the Event
1) Register online at https://www.brasscitygamers.com/upcomingevents
2) Captains register on discord (invite sent to each team captain)
3) Captains create account on https://matcherino.com/ for payout (Will open for payment by 07/31)
NO REFUNDS FOR PAID PARTICIPANTS
- Each Captain must provide Team ID and each team members Playstation4/XBoxOne Profile Name
- Deadline for registration is September 11th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
- If team member drops after the deadline for registrations, team captains have until September 18th at 11:59pm EST to submit the changes or they will be disqualified.
- If you are disqualified from the tournament due to last minute changes, you and your team members will have free access to our next scheduled tournament.(edited)
RULES AND REGULATIONS- Teams will have 3 hours to try to get a high-kill game. At the end of the 3 hours the team that has the most kills in a single game will win.
- Registration will be locked at the start of the tournament.
- This tournament will be in Warzone public matches.
- One competitor from each Team is required to stream on Twitch and MUST enable save past broadcasts in Twitch settings. Submitting scores that don’t have a linked VOD will not count.
- Reported scores will only be accepted with a screenshot of the stats showing how many kills you achieved at the end of your match and a timestamp of when the match ended on stream.
- Console only | US Only
- No stream sniping the other teams.
- Players cannot switch teams, or play on multiple teams.
- In case of a tie – The most XP wins (Screenshot required)
- Extra time to compete will not be given due to technical issues.
- Tournament officials and staff are the final authority on all disputes. Rules are subject to change at the Tournament Organizer’s discretion. Please contact an admin in the Discord channel for any disputes.
- Any form of cheating will result in an instant disqualification.(edited)
TEAM CAPTAIN RULES:
- Teams captains must create a matcherino.com account and we will distribute team captain the payout through that platform.
- Only the team captain will be paid out if the team qualifies for a portion of the prize pool
- A consent form will be signed by team captain to hold them accountable to their team members.
- The team captain must ensure all team members registered on our website
- The team captain must join the discord server given after submitting registration form on our website, registering team in discord, and paying at matcherino.com
- The team captain will be the main point of contact for the team. They must provide their in-game name, Discord account, Profile Name (PSN,XBoxLive), and email when registering for the tournament. They must be actively responding in discord to the admins.
- A member of the team must be streaming, and have “Brass City Gamers Tournament” in their title.
- The team captain must submit their top score in the discord server with the provided format
- Captains are responsible for reporting the best top score on discord.
All payout will be done through https://matcherino.com/.
Team captains must have a matcherino account in order to be paid out.
Prize Pool Breakdown for 49 teams registered:
1st Place Team: $300
2nd Place Team: $150
3rd Place Team: $50
Pool Breakdown for 50 or more teams
1st Place Teams: $500
2nd Place Teams: $250
3rd Place Teams: $150
4th Place Teams: $100